We offer modern geophysical equipment - magnetometers. These devices are used to measure the strength of the Earth’s magnetic field, thereby allowing to search for metallic or magnetic items deep in the Earth. A car can be detected as deep as at 15 meters.
Our magnetometers can also be used in archeologycal sites, as they detect ancient hearths and ceramic items, due to their magnetization.
Features and specifications:
- Magnetometer mode
- Metal finder mode
- Writing full log to SD/MMC card
- Continuous GPS coordinates
- Relative sensitivity: 0.1 nTl 1 Hz
- Resolution: 0.1 nTl
- Absolute error: +/- 0.2 nTl
- Range: 40,000 to 60,000 nTl
- Measurement period: 0.2 - 3 sec.
- Operating temperature: -10° to +50°C (15° to 120°F)
- Memory up to 2 gigabytes (external SD card)
- Battery 7 A/h (working time ~8 hrs)
Size and weight
Central unit: 250 x 70 x 180 mm, weight 2,5 kg
Sensor: 200 x 150 x 180 mm, weight 3,5 kg
Manual: coordinates, time, date and measurements are saved to an SD card
when you press the button.
Fully automatic: time, date, measurements are saved automatically at the
interval from 0.2 to 3 sec.